Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Let the SON Clear You

Most of my life, I have had a skin condition that becomes very irritating at times. Through the years, I found that when I am exposed to the sun for a period of time that the skin clears right up and stays clear for a long, long time. I get sunburned and WOW is that painful BUT in a couple of days, my skin becomes brand-new and glowing as if it is baby's skin. What relief from the irritation as well!
That is how it is with our souls. When we have crude packed up in our very souls, we need to get into the SON as quickly as we can so that we can get it all cleared up. When our souls are exposed to the SONLIGHT of Jesus Christ, it may be painful BUT as that SON starts to clear things up, EVERYTHING becomes fresh and new. We feel so clean inside and, as babies, we just bask in the presence of the Lord, our Father, the SON!
SO get SON-burned today and grow new skin in the your faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment